Announcement

Collapse

Event Hosting and Expectations

This is the new procedure for hosting an event on Houston Airsoft.

The following requirements will go into effect as of July 1, 2009. Those that currently have Hosting/posting rights will be grandfathered in.

1. A member for at least four months.

2. Have attended 10 local skirmishes or 6 local and 1 Regional/State/National game.

**Note that at least two week notice should be given**

Once the above listed qualifications have been met you should submit a your event on the website's calender. Note that the event WILL NOT show up once submitted. Also take care to fill out every field in the form or the post will be ignored.

After submitting the new event contact D-day via PM. Upon reply you will be given a 10 question TASO Safety and responsibility quiz. Pending a passing grade your event will be moved up the chain for approval.

Users can apply to host events in an unmoderated full access user setting by asking Porter or D-day via PM and taking another Safety Quiz. (Other considerations and requirements do apply)

SAFETY is of the utmost importance for this hobby.

With that in mind hosts are expected to give a full safety briefing and explain the safety rules before their event moves onto the field. It is also expected that the host makes every due effort to uphold all TASO Rules.

The Safety Briefing Sheet can be found at:
http://www.houstonairsoft.com/module...ewarticle&id=8

If for any reason a player refuses to follow any of the rules it is the hosts responsibility to address the situation immediately. The player should be removed from the field and if needed the management and/or Field owners should be called on to assist if necessary.
It should be apparent that hosts are expected to be responsible and enforce the rules at all times, failure to do so will result in the lose of the privilege to host games on Houston Airsoft and can also result in notice of this action being given to TASO sister sites.

Should players refuse to follow safety rules on the field it will result in their banning from Houston Airsoft.

TASO Code of Conduct and Rules of engagement:

http://www.texasairsoft.org/index.php?page=conduct
http://www.texasairsoft.org/index.php?page=ROE

We need Hosts, Team Captains and the community as a whole to keep the site staff advised on events we are unable to participate in so appropriate action can be taken should something come up.

All requirements set forth are subject to change by either TASO or Houston Airsoft.

Special thanks to CyanRiven for laying the ground work for this policy.
See more
See less

Walking Dead Airsoft Game @ Tank's Paintball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walking Dead Airsoft Game @ Tank's Paintball

When: 11/19/2017
    Where: Tank's Paintball
    22011 Southwest Frwy, Richmond, TX 77469
    Time: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Gates open at 7:00 AM
    Fee: FREE!!!!!!

Yes are reading it right there is no entry fee for this game so there is no excuse to not come out and get your pew pew on.

Rental package will be available for $25.00 includes a Valken M4 AEG, 2 magazines, goggles and chest rig.

Hosted by Cerberus Airsoft

Come on out and test your survival skills in fending off the living dead. Do you have what it takes to survive?

Tan vs Green
    There is no uniform restriction. Wear what you want. If want to cosplay and dress in costume you are welcome to. Colored arm bands will be used.

Tank's Paintball Airsoft Rules:
    https://www.houstonairsoft.com/forum...-airsoft-rules

Facebook Event Page Link:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/391685204593691/
    Last edited by ChopperMech; 11-17-2017, 12:30 AM.
    Victory through superior fire power

9-11-01 We will never forget.

Who am I! I am a champion!

Update: Entry fee is FREE!!!!!

So no excuse to not get outdoors and airsoft!!!!!!
    Last edited by ChopperMech; 11-15-2017, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Update #2: There will be no uniform or clothing restrictions. Colored arm bands will be used.

You are welcome to cosplay and dress in costume.
      Last edited by ChopperMech; 11-15-2017, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Original post updated.

Comment

Update: RULES & GUIDELINES for THE WALKING DEAD Scenario 11/19:
          This Sunday, Tanks Paintball and Cerberus Airsoft will be hosting a skirmish from 8am-1pm, gates open at 7 and admission is free!
          This will be a 3 FACTION GAME: WALKERS, SURVIVORS, and SAVIORS. There are no designated uniform requirements for any side. Civilian clothes are recommended for role-playing purposes, but not required. Teams will be differentiated by colored tape worn on both arms and on headgear. BLUE represents WALKERS, GREEN represents SAVIORS, and YELLOW represents SURVIVORS.
          ----------------
          AMMO will be restricted by magazine as follows:
          RIFLES can have 4 mid caps, 8 real caps, or 1 hi-cap.
          PISTOLS will have no limit.
          LMGs using a box magazine are limited to half a box at a time.
          Snipers will be limited to 4 magazines.
          ---------------
          There will be NO MEDICS for this game.
          SAVIORS and SURVIVORS have a mandatory bleed out time before they must return to respawn. During bleed out, an enemy can obtain the victims KILL CARD which grants points to their side.
          If a WALKER OBTAINS A HUMAN KILL CARD the human becomes a WALKER and must go to the Walker Respawn where they will receive BLUE identifying tape before they return to battle.
          A WALKER does not have to return to respawn unless their KILL CARD is taken during bleed out. If an injured Walker's kill card is not taken during their 45 second bleed out, they can immediately return to battle.
          The team that retrieves the most kill cards at the end of the round will then get points.
          -------------------
          We intend to give a lengthy brief to answer any questions on location before the game begins and each teams respawn will have an admin who will be able to answer any questions and solve any disputes on field. Do not be afraid to ask questions whether at brief or on field!
          We will also be following the property owners designated rules he has posted online. There will be no surrender or "bang bang" rule, if you are too close to your enemy you must use a side arm or another weapon approved for CQB. If you do not have one, you must retreat until you meet your minimum engagement distance to engage your target. This being said please remember: shoot others as you would wish to be shot. I.E. don't overshoot (shoot someone 6+ times) or shoot someone at point blank in a soft spot like the face.
          Once again, from us here at Cerberus Airsoft, we look forward to seeing you out there on the field!

Comment

Working...
          X