Announcement

Collapse

Event Hosting and Expectations

This is the new procedure for hosting an event on Houston Airsoft.

The following requirements will go into effect as of July 1, 2009. Those that currently have Hosting/posting rights will be grandfathered in.

1. A member for at least four months.

2. Have attended 10 local skirmishes or 6 local and 1 Regional/State/National game.

**Note that at least two week notice should be given**

Once the above listed qualifications have been met you should submit a your event on the website's calender. Note that the event WILL NOT show up once submitted. Also take care to fill out every field in the form or the post will be ignored.

After submitting the new event contact D-day via PM. Upon reply you will be given a 10 question TASO Safety and responsibility quiz. Pending a passing grade your event will be moved up the chain for approval.

Users can apply to host events in an unmoderated full access user setting by asking Porter or D-day via PM and taking another Safety Quiz. (Other considerations and requirements do apply)

SAFETY is of the utmost importance for this hobby.

With that in mind hosts are expected to give a full safety briefing and explain the safety rules before their event moves onto the field. It is also expected that the host makes every due effort to uphold all TASO Rules.

The Safety Briefing Sheet can be found at:
http://www.houstonairsoft.com/module...ewarticle&id=8

If for any reason a player refuses to follow any of the rules it is the hosts responsibility to address the situation immediately. The player should be removed from the field and if needed the management and/or Field owners should be called on to assist if necessary.
It should be apparent that hosts are expected to be responsible and enforce the rules at all times, failure to do so will result in the lose of the privilege to host games on Houston Airsoft and can also result in notice of this action being given to TASO sister sites.

Should players refuse to follow safety rules on the field it will result in their banning from Houston Airsoft.

TASO Code of Conduct and Rules of engagement:

http://www.texasairsoft.org/index.php?page=conduct
http://www.texasairsoft.org/index.php?page=ROE

We need Hosts, Team Captains and the community as a whole to keep the site staff advised on events we are unable to participate in so appropriate action can be taken should something come up.

All requirements set forth are subject to change by either TASO or Houston Airsoft.

Special thanks to CyanRiven for laying the ground work for this policy.
See more
See less

Kringle vs Krampus 12/17/2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kringle vs Krampus 12/17/2017

When: 12/17/2017
    Where: Tank's Paintball
    22011 Southwest Freeway, Richmond, TX 77469
    Time: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
    Fee: $25.00
    $15.00 for students (Must have valid ID)

Rental Packages Available:
    $25.00 includes Valken M4 AEG, 2 magazines, goggles and chest rig.

Hosted by Tank's Paintball

Ticket Purchase Link:
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/kringle...6?aff=efbevent

Ticket sales end 12/15/2017. Registration is open.

Preregistration will put you in the drawing for these prizes.
    1st Valken 10x10 EZ UP tent of your very own
    2nd Enola Gaye Tech T jacket...
    3rd 5000 count BB's

Facebook Event Page:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1959...tab=discussion

Tank's Paintball Airsoft Game Play & FPS Rules:
    https://www.houstonairsoft.com/forum...-airsoft-rules

Who will prevail in the war for the children? What side will you be? Play the great Christmas game that will go down in history of 2017. Choose you leader, Kringle or Krampus and have some fun. Pancake and bacon lunch included. Prizes and fun for all ages.

Stay tuned. More information to follow.
    Starts
    12-17-2017 09:00 AM
    Last edited by ChopperMech; 11-16-2017, 09:56 PM.
    Victory through superior fire power

9-11-01 We will never forget.

Who am I! I am a champion!

I really hope attendance for this will be good seeing that is same weekend for Reindeer Games XVI at Ft Hood, TX. In any case I challenge all players who are not going to the Ft Hood game to please come out and support this game. Bring a friend. Bring the family. This will be the last for the year. Let's make it a great game and end the year on a good note and prepare for next year. Sounds like great things are in store for Houston airsoft in the new year. Come out and have fun and get your pew pew on.

Comment

Come help Kris Kringle protect Christmas from the diabolical Krampus who want to make Christmas nothing more than another day of the year and a bad memory. Who will you fight for? Who will prevail? Bring your friends or bring your family. This will be the ultimate good vs evil battle. HoHoHo or Humbug.

Reminder: Please pre-register. Ticket sales end Dec 15.
      Last edited by ChopperMech; 12-04-2017, 11:50 PM.

Comment

FYI....There are no uniform requirements for this game. The Kringle team will be provided something to wear that will set them apart from the Krampus team.

Comment

Did someone mention BACON and pancakes. I may attend.

Comment

Yes there will be pancakes and bacon.

Comment

May I know if the students id includes college students as well?
              TF9: Callsign Soap

"TF9 Operators never die, they just regroup in hell."

Task Force 9 is a dedicated special forces branch. We believe that every warrior must train to the fullest of their ability. Our equipment and gear is carefully inspected before every operation to ensure the precision and accuracy of their use. Our mission is to be the first line of defense, and be the last...

Comment

Originally posted by NikodimSoap View Post
                May I know if the students id includes college students as well?
                Checking.

Comment

College students can take advantage of the student discount with a valid student ID.

Comment

Working...
                  X