Active members?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Active members?

So how many active members are even around any longer? Just curious, it seems like there is hardly ever any new posts.....

Been out of the game a while, looking to attend Reindeer Games this December.
    W.O.L.F.
    Sponsored by Gas Blowback Central
    gasblowbackcentral.com
    and Lanbo's Armory
    lanbosarmory.com

Comment

Originally posted by ace_clemento View Post
      Been out of the game a while, looking to attend Reindeer Games this December.
      I have been out too and am planning to attend RDG as well. I am starting to go to local events to get back up to speed and shake down my gear. I'm really not sure what happened but one day I woke up and realized that I hadn't touched my gear much less been to an event in years.

Comment

I'm probably the only one that is still active here. A lot event posting and discussion has moved to Facebook. Players have either quit or moved on to other things in life. I post events here that I find on Facebook for those who don't do Facebook and try to answer questions that pop up if I can. If I can't I will get an answer. Facebook to me can get too jumbled up in my opinion and information or updates get lost. Here I can organize all the information I find in one neat format. I think a lot of people lurk around here so the information is here and a lot of other good information is available as well.
        Victory through superior fire power

9-11-01 We will never forget.

Who am I! I am a champion!

Comment

Yeah this site is dead af. I check it maybe once every 1-2 months hoping more impressionists pop up. There's a only a few in this city. Tanks games turnouts are pretty good and HGA is a thing. Other than that you have to drive up to Austin or DFW to find another community of any size.
          CruisinFarb

humans need to love each other because one day the animals and earth will turn on us? LOVE THE PERSON.. WHO MIGHT ASK... I LOVE YOU - Lil B

I wanna be a meme like Brian please recommend me.

Comment

Working...
          X