X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Care Package Project

UBCS is now particpating with Marineparents.com in The Care Package Project

http://www.thecarepackageproject.com/

This is a project to send needed personal items to Marines in Iraq and Afghanistan. On games hosted by UBCS we'll have boxes for items to donate to the Marines. I'll print a list of the needed items before each game. We'll also be accepting doantions for the shipping of the items to to the distribution point. The donations will of course be voluntary but it would be nice to get a good amount at each game. Thanks.
    Once there was only dark. If you ask me the light's winning.

Rust Cohle

If we go into hostile territory, foggy with exhaustion, we won't rescue anyone. Sheriff Franklin Hunt

I have a friend on his first deployment over there, and he would really appreciate it.
    " My only regret is that i have but one life to give for my country" Nathan Hale

Comment

Some things that might not be needed would be shampoo, conditioner, chapstick etc... We might have been different, but we had huge boxes filled with the stuff left over. Try some off the wall stuff. Might sound funny, but Tupadre's wife got us some lil nicnacks and toys from the dollar store and individually wrapped them. It was like christmas every month. Yeah, the toys can be kinda corny, but they went a long way... Just my .2...
      “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails . . . and then asks you not to kill him.” - Winston Churchill

“The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.” - General George S. Patton

Detective Greenly: What if it was just one guy with six guns?
      Paul Smecker: Why don't you let me do the thinking, huh, genius?

"I thank he done fell in the printin press...aiss furst!" - Pit Viper

فأنا كافر

Comment

They provide a list of things they need..some are seasonal, some are year round...hand warmers for example is what a Marine friend of mine said were highly valued during winter. I'll post up their current list before our next game.
        Once there was only dark. If you ask me the light's winning.

Rust Cohle

If we go into hostile territory, foggy with exhaustion, we won't rescue anyone. Sheriff Franklin Hunt

Comment

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. https://essay-reviewer.com/college-paper-org-review/ It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty blog with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author! all the best!

Comment

Working...
          X