No announcement yet.

Location of Next UBCS Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine was a joke because I posted that comment right after my dad posted his comment.
    War does not determine who is right - only who is left. ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

OHH NUUUU Harwood's winning!
      Schok Team Spectre

:ru:

Comment

What day are yall talking about hosting this event?
        " My only regret is that i have but one life to give for my country" Nathan Hale

Comment

The only this is; if it's at PBZ South, it BETTER NOT FREAKIN RAIN!!!!!!

Comment

My dad has an SUV. If he's willing to not be lazy, he could maybe arrange something with you, green ghost. We have room for 8, but I don't think he would like more than 5 or so. It gets like 12 miles per gallon, so it will cost you. lol...
            Last edited by jeremyg11; 02-08-2010, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Aww Jeremy that would be great, and if you wouldn't mind bringing ace clemento along, you've played with him before (long blond hair) that would be great.
              Schok Team Spectre

Comment

Aight. I'm not 100% sure if he is willing to do it. I'll let you know.

Comment

OK thanks regardless
                  Schok Team Spectre

Comment

If this is a open skirmish I can bring two. I would prefer to go to Hardwood just because we have not been there yet. Is there a date set for this yet?

Comment

Just in planning stages..all UBCS hosted events are open to everyone.
                      Once there was only dark. If you ask me the light's winning.

Rust Cohle

If we go into hostile territory, foggy with exhaustion, we won't rescue anyone. Sheriff Franklin Hunt

Comment

I was wonderin if yall need another sniper?

Comment

Working...
                        X