Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasures Squad

ACQUIRE, ENGAGE, NEUTRALIZE

UBCS is an airsoft team based on the mercenary division of the fictional Umbrella Corporation from the Resident Evil game series. In keeping with that theme our team will operate in a somewhat mercenary role, siding with whoever needs our help the most. We'll also be hosting games with a UBCS theme. We will also participate in regular milsim type skirmishes. Here's a link to the fictional UBCS and it's video game origins http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/U...easure_Service

Our roster so far is as follows:

Wesker: Cheezburger Operator; Panty Raider
    Tosmo: Cheezburger Operator; Panty Raider
    Harley:
    Neo:
    Brad8K: Panty Raider
    Hollywood93:
    Tank Johnson:
    Fuzzinator; Cheezburger Operator
    Warpig

There are no specific uniform requirements beyond the wearing of the UBCS shoulder flash on the left arm of the BDU blouse.

I have the patches for the current team members.

If anyone wants to join UBCS, please PM me with your qualifications, and let me know what special qualities you can bring to the team. Since we're a mercenary organization, your rank will be determioned by your skill set. We'll be posting team dossiers in the near future, Looking foward to seeing you all again out on the field.
    Last edited by Wesker; 06-23-2010, 01:14 PM.
    Once there was only dark. If you ask me the light's winning.

Rust Cohle

If we go into hostile territory, foggy with exhaustion, we won't rescue anyone. Sheriff Franklin Hunt

What are your age requirements, weapons, location?
    About to get M4 variant.

Looking for Multicam Tac Vest.

Comment

14 is the youngest, any younger would need special approval(there are younger members). No gun requirements, it just has to abide by the TASO guidelines. PBZ north and south will probably be our main fields of use.
      Last edited by Tosmo; 01-22-2009, 05:24 PM.
      To me; nerd stands for Not Even Remotely Dorky.
      -Professor John Frink

La Muerte Peluda

Comment

hi, my name is jake, im 16 and i was on the team called texas special operation group, i currently have a Echo 1 Stag-15 Rifle, and i've been to 3 operations, OP Bulldog 3, Night Scoprion II, and Red ops vs blue ops , battle of hurricane river
        i've been playing since i was 10 and im a great player so yes pm me
        im looking to join, pm me with info regurarding where yall live and other things

Comment

Hunter...post an intro in the "Getting Started" section and read the sticky posts there regarding forum rules. We're based on the north side primarily.

Rust Cohle

If we go into hostile territory, foggy with exhaustion, we won't rescue anyone. Sheriff Franklin Hunt

Comment

If anyone is interested in joining shoot me a PM

Rust Cohle

Comment

New recruiting thread posted PM me if you want to join

Rust Cohle

Comment

We're up to 16 people, officially can be called a platoon (16 to 44 people).

Rust Cohle

Comment

Hellz Yeah.

Comment

What is the age range right now.

Comment

I'm pretty sure there are 12 or 13 year-olds.
                      Last edited by jeremyg11; 10-21-2009, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sgt osiris
                        What is the age range right now.
                        I'm 49..we've got several in their 30's several more 16 to 20 year olds and a some youngsters from 13 to 14.

Rust Cohle

Comment

I'm 12 and I'd love to join. I haven't accuired (I think I misspelled that) my gun yet, but I am getting a JG M4 S-SYSTEM. I currently have a full set of tan BDU's.I'm more mature than alot of people my age, I believe. And also, a heck of alot smarter. I'm from Katy. I've never played a large operation. But, am very good with tactics and strategy. I'm hoping Jeremy would help me out with what to do the first OP or two, because he's about my age and he seems pretty cool.
                          "School is Practice for the Future. Practice Makes Perfect. Nobody is Perfect... So Why Practice?"
                          - Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day

Comment

I am definitely down to help you out whenever we run into each other. If you wanted, some people rent out their guns for 10 or 15 bucks for a day. All you would need is a Uniform, mag carrying gear, boots, goggles (Most fields rent these out.), and hydration...and BB's of course.

After you make it out to some games with UBCS attendees, the higher ranked soldiers can make the final decision. I am a low rank, so don't take my exact word on this, but it is what I was told initially.
                            Last edited by jeremyg11; 10-26-2009, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Well if you are as attentive on the field as you are on the forums i'm sure you'll be a high rank yourself but mind you you've only been to a few games but again,you'll do just fine.
                              Schok Team Spectre

:ru:

Comment

Working...
                              X