No announcement yet.

So You Wanna Be a M.E.R.C.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the new faces, I am sorry I am not there to meet everyone in person but hey that's life.
    So...How's that whole "Hopey-Changey" thing working out for ya?

Except for ending slavery, fascism, Nazism and Communism, War has never solved anything.

Comment

Keep in mind all who wish to become a M.E.R.C. This is 100% true no B.S. at all. M.E.R.C. has NEVER missed a match due to weather, EVER.

We have and will play in rain, snow, high wind, heat, and extreem cold.

The only time we ever did not play a shceduled match we had sighned up for was when it was cancelled due to 2' of water on the field. the field owner called the game, not us
      So...How's that whole "Hopey-Changey" thing working out for ya?

Except for ending slavery, fascism, Nazism and Communism, War has never solved anything.

Comment

I had been talking with GypsyMike some and think I should formally post here.

1. Name - call me Snake I guess for now, Actual name Jessee
        2. Age - I am 28
        3. Were do you live? I live in Spring Texas (77373)
        4. How well armed are you? Currently I have a DE M82 (Sig 556 replica) Taurus PT24/7 Co2 NBB sidearm, A spring Beretta styled pistol.
        5. Have you read and do you understand our equipment and uniform requirements? Yes I have, and will be ordering the multicam here within the next week or two.
        6. How much experience do you have? I have none in Airsofting. I am prior Army (11B-Infantry) So I'm not new to the team work mentality. I was medically discharged before I completed my time and now that I am past my 'wait' time I am going to reenlist towards the end of this year. I had no special awards nor did I pull any heroic feats, I didn't stop a nuclear holocaust, or save any kittens from trees. I was a simple soldier. =)
        There's something especially intimidating about a hammer. A gun says, I'm going to kill you. A knife says, I'm an efficient professional. But a hammer... a hammer says, I enjoy my work

Comment

Taz

I am considering joining a team, dont know which one just yet as i have not really played with any of y'all

Name: Brian

Loadout: KWA M4A1 @ 390fps 11.1v Lipo 1250rpm; KWA M4 CQB @ 350fps11.1v Lipo @ 1300rpm; Echo 1 M249 @ 500fps 11.1v LIpo; JG MP5; ICS M4 with CQB barrel set up and regular M4 set up. and a GBB pistol

Uniforms: I understand

Experience: Played in about 4-5 games around Houston

I would like to play a couple games around town and get to know a few of the peeps before i decide if and who I will join if they'll have me.
          SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!

Comment

Originally posted by Taz

I am considering joining a team, dont know which one just yet as i have not really played with any of y'all

I would like to play a couple games around town and get to know a few of the peeps before i decide if and who I will join if they'll have me.

You can meet a lot of this airsofters come Sat at PBZ north check out the calendar for a complete listing of games.

Comment

New to the area, looking to join up with a team to keep busy and stay sharp. Not ready to start gaming right-this-second, but wanted to put feelers out so I know where to go when the time comes.
              1. Name: Zero, Real Name: David
              2. Age: 27
              3. Location: Currently reside in The Woodlands.
              4. Armament: 1 - J.G. Works BAR-10 w/ 1-10x scope; 1 - M4 RIS (not sure who made it, but it's just a mid-entry level AEG) w/ electronic red-dot sight, (only) 2 high-cap magazines (this weapon is currently not working as the movers 'misplaced' the box with my charger, also there is a problem with the feeding mechanism - this may be a magazine problem, but will require looking into before the weapon is good to go); 1 - WE-TECH Wilson Combat 1911; there are several other pistols, but these are the ones with which I plan to game with for starters.
              5. Have not read the rules/uniform standards - I am mostly computer illiterate and not familiar with how to find certain information.
              6. 5 years Active Duty (Don't ask - I don't like to talk about it); Several (less than 5 total) paintball excursions; Numerous (30-40) impromptu around-the-barracks skirmishes - nothing officiated or supervised.

Comment

Hey I was wandering if you had any open spots on the team for three people and if so what are the specifications ?
                An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind-Ghandi

Comment

The specs are on the first page of this thread.
                  W.O.L.F.
                  Sponsored by Gas Blowback Central
                  gasblowbackcentral.com
                  and Lanbo's Armory
                  lanbosarmory.com

Comment

i Wanna join

Look i really wanna join any team but i just need to find a team that can except a 14 and 15 year old. we are very serious about the game and have our own guns but really responsible with them so plz if theres a team that wants to try us out or can let me and my friend play, that would be great. thnx
                    ‎_______░░░░░_________
                    ______░░█░█░░________
                    _ _____░████░░_________
                    ______░░$$$░░_________
                    ____░░░$$$$$░░░_______

Comment

Working...
                    X