Clear All

Any news Goldenace?
    Quiver

Rifleman/2nd in Command-ArchAngels
    G&G M14
    CA M15A4 RIS
    TM Mk23 Socom

Comment

well, my gun is being a piece of crap, with a big jam, big enough to bend jamming rod

so im thinking about buying a gun for myself

i have a great offer for 100 bucks on a g36
      (gun origonally 250$ but he bought on sale for 150, he didn't have battery for it, but i do, and he has another gun in mind)

I'll go for that or echotex's gun. but i need more information, such as a webpage with all info :P

or if tan45 wants to cut his price in half
      "Nice shot, lieutenant. I think I saw his arm fly off. Shock and blood loss will take care of the rest."
      --Captain MacMillan

Comment

What more info. do you want? I can give it to charabim next time i see him and you can play with it and such if you want. Then you make your decision.
        Quiver

G&G M14
        CA M15A4 RIS
        TM Mk23 Socom

Comment

Doubt it. I believe I am taking my gun off the market anyways since I got it up and running perfectly, plus I have extra mags now, so I will probably give that puppy to my dad.
          "When I go back home, people ask me, 'Hey Hoot, why do you do it? Why? Are you some kinda war junkie?' I wont say a God damn word. Why? Cause they won't understand. They won't understand why we do it. They won't understand its about the man next to you. And thats it. Thats all there is..." Sgt. Hoot, Delta Operative, Black Hawk Down.

Squad leader-ArchAngels
          MP5

無情

Comment

he would likie that TAN
            "I believe in the sun when it is not shining, I believe in love when I can't feel it, I believe in God even when he is silent."
            -Carved on the wall of a gas chamber from WWII

Out of conflict comes courage, Out of battle comes brotherhood, out of desperation comes defiance...
            -Unknown

Echo1 M4 Carbine
            TM MK23 SOCOM

Rifleman-ArchAngels

Comment

Originally posted by EchoTex
              What more info. do you want? I can give it to charabim next time i see him and you can play with it and such if you want. Then you make your decision.
              a webpage with all info

just to clerify

picture

and it would be very cool if u gave it to charabim to let me look at

but currently, i have about 60 bucks. So its gonna take me a little bit of time before I buy.
              "Nice shot, lieutenant. I think I saw his arm fly off. Shock and blood loss will take care of the rest."
              --Captain MacMillan

Comment

Alright, I will try and get it to charabim soon. Whenever you have the money is cool.
                Quiver

G&G M14
                CA M15A4 RIS
                TM Mk23 Socom

Comment

LOOKING AT MY OPTIONS:

Echotex m14
                  Kid from wrestling's g36

Echotex:

Positive:
                  1. You look like you know what you are doing when you play airsoft, so I'm guessing you take care of your stuff
                  2. your gun has range

Negative:
                  1. not my prefered gun(via looks)
                  2. It isn't as easy to contact you

Robby from wrestling:

Positive
                  1. gun looks SLIGHTLY better

Negative
                  1. No battery
                  2. I haven't even seen him play airsoft before(although other people could vouch him on it)
                  3. Supposively only used twice because lack of battery(sounds very fishy)

Looking at both, I'm going to say that I want echotex's gun. The only thing I like about Robby's gun is the looks, and that is not enough reason to spend 100 bucks on.

So echotex, I'm going to try to buy your gun

PS:
                  I want to use your gun at the party this friday echotex, because I don't have a gun right now. I will pay to rent it if neccesary, but it would be nice to use free.
                  --Captain MacMillan

Comment

Goldenlace, I am sure that will be fine. I will make sure that he brings the gun on Friday for you.
                    "When I go back home, people ask me, 'Hey Hoot, why do you do it? Why? Are you some kinda war junkie?' I wont say a God damn word. Why? Cause they won't understand. They won't understand why we do it. They won't understand its about the man next to you. And thats it. Thats all there is..." Sgt. Hoot, Delta Operative, Black Hawk Down.

Squad leader-ArchAngels
                    MP5

無情

Comment

Originally posted by TAN45
                      Goldenlace, I am sure that will be fine. I will make sure that he brings the gun on Friday for you.
                      sweet

buy yeah, i have 90-100 bucks on me now, so i'm probrably gonna buy it.
                      --Captain MacMillan

Comment

Awesome. Bring your rifle, anyway. Just incase.

Squad leader-ArchAngels
                        MP5

無情

Comment

Originally posted by TAN45
                          Awesome. Bring your rifle, anyway. Just incase.
                          about that.... barrel is messed up.

Charabim's little brother said I could use a spair in case,

but I am going to have to use echotex's gun before i buy it
                          (just worked 3.3 hours and got $$)
                          --Captain MacMillan

Comment

Tight game we played today. Bought echotex's gun. Thanks for inviting me yal.
                            --Captain MacMillan

Comment

Working...
                            X