• Show
Clear All

• Homeland 2

HOMELAND 2

1-day Event hosted at TANKS Paintball Park
    Ticket cost is $25.00
    January 29th 2017

SNYOPSIS
    After a terrorist organization launched a biological attack in Houston, Texas, and in many other major cities across the U.S., the Department of Homeland Security activated the SHD to restore order and combat the terrorist group while trying to find the source of the virus. After the virus seemingly disappeared along with the terrorist organization, it became apparent to the SHD that this was a distraction.

In the weeks after the attacks and massive gun battles in the cities, the Federal government declared a state of emergency and martial law. The President announces that the 2nd Amendment was being suspended for the 'security of the nation'. The SHD is declared a rogue agency, and is blamed for the terrorist attacks.

The Department of Homeland Security deploys ' field units ' to move into the major urban centers and subdue the populace and to hunt down remaining SHD agents.

Scores of civilians, U.S. Soldiers, and SHD agents flee to the suburbs and the countrysides to regroup and preare a resistance. The SHD announces its own provisional government that will resist the Feds. Named the New American Union, this government is struggling to set up inside of Texas, and begin an organized armed resistance. The struggle against Big Brother starts now.

Event Schedule
    Gates Open at 7:00 AM
    Registration and Chrono Open at 7:15 AM
    Safety Briefing at 8:30 AM - ALL MUST ATTEND!
    Formation at 9:00 AM
    Part 1 Begins by 9:30 AM
    Lunch Break at 12:00 PM
    Part 2 Begins by 1:30 PM
    Game Ends, Raffle begins immediately following at 4:00 PM

EVENT PAGE WITH RULES AND TICKET LINK: http://www.airsoftc3.com/event/e584adabfc171f

BUY TICKETS HERE: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/homelan...ts-30169800686

image1.JPG
    Last edited by Administrator; 12-09-2016, 06:09 PM.

Can we use AOR 1 or desert digital if we play as Federal Defense Force?

Comment

Reaper01

Yes you can
      Adan Altamirano
      General Manager
      Xtreme Airsoft LLC
      http://www.XtremeAirsoft.com

"Ben Battle was a soldier bold, And used to war's alarms; But a cannon-ball took off his legs, So he laid down his arms."

John 3:16

Comment

Is black headgear allowed?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyMays View Post
          Is black headgear allowed?
          What faction are you wanting to play on?
          Last edited by ChopperMech; 01-13-2017, 07:41 AM.
          Victory through superior fire power

9-11-01 We will never forget.

Who am I! I am a champion!

Comment

Is Xtreme Airsoft going to be vending at this event? And if so, will they be selling smoke grenades and grenades?

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper01 View Post
              Is Xtreme Airsoft going to be vending at this event? And if so, will they be selling smoke grenades and grenades?
              Yes and Yes

Comment

All factions are sold old except for Federal Defense Force. 11 tickets remaining. Don't wait any longer and miss out. Required uniform for FDF is tri-color desert, desert MARPAT, British DPM or solid tan. The easiest uniform to put together is the solid tan. Tan cargo pants and a tan top of some sort will work.

Comment

More tickets have been made available for Federal Defense Force, Strategic Homeland Division and Union Armed Forces.

Comment

12 Hrs remaining. Get your tickets while you can. Remember there is no paying at the door for this event. Plus registering gets your name put in for the end of game raffle.

Comment

Game on. See y'all tomorrow.

Comment

My group had a pretty good time at Homeland 2. But, a few things might improve the experience for everyone next time.

Number 1 is chrono!!! C'mon guys. 3 chronos and only 1 of them was working? This is not new, we experienced the same thing at the skirmish that XA hosts a few weeks prior. Also, have a couple of M4/M16 mags loaded with YOUR ammo (a full size speed loader would speed things along as well, using pistol speed loaders on full size mags isn't always the fastest)would speed things up as that is the most common mag used. Every place we've played, aside from XA events, does it this way.

Squad leader roles/communication. Are these only held by XA employees and their friends? I won't call out specific people, but my group was playing with the UAF. I tell you what, half the time we had no clue what was going on. There was one person in particular that was getting on many peoples nerves with his ordering everyone around, while staying as far back from any sort of fighting (and it wasn't the XA staff guy we were supposed to protect from capture). This wasn't just my observation either, lot's of complaints about this guy. I honestly never saw him fire his weapon. I would think appointing a squad leader or two from the "common" players would help the "us and them" feeling within the faction. Don't even get me started on the floating spawn point, ha ha, everyone "heard" it was somewhere else.

Again, we had a pretty good time, but these couple of things (especially the second) kept it from being a great day.
                        Last edited by tweak89; 02-01-2017, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Tweak

Find one of the Pro Staff at the next OP and let them know that you want to be a squad leader. That should fix the problems you see on the teams.

Comment

Working...
                          X