Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The KWA MP7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The KWA MP7

    I've heard great things about the KWA but not the VFC
    Does anyone own the KWA Mp7 and can vouch for it? If so can you tell me about the quirks? Thanks!
    (And yes I'm in Canada but i'm moving to america because I hate it here)

  • #2
    My son has one and loves it. As far as quirks I can't really say he has had any as far as the gun. Have had some issues with the base plate on the mags cracking and difficulty finding replaces. Most of the cracking was due to dropping the mags. He has a low power bolt in it so he basically uses it for CQB. I have seen other players install a mock silencer and a longer barrel and field them outdoors and able to compete with AEGs and GBB rifles. Yeah if you plan on getting one definitely go for the KWA one.
    Victory through superior fire power

    9-11-01 We will never forget.

    Who am I! I am a champion!

    Comment


    • #3
      KWA is always a good reliable GBB no matter what the gun is. I had a 1911 and it was awesome. A former teammate of mine had a scorpion and let me tell you it had some kick

      Comment


      • #4
        I'd go Kwa, any kwa gun is going to be amazing, but specifically these two. The vfc one is made of plastic, and doesn't perform as well. The one quirk that the kwa HK one has is that the magazines tend to leak, easily fixed by a few new o rings.

        Comment


        • #5
          VFC makes great guns, but as far as the Mp7 the KWA one is way better and will last you longer

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MaxtheNinja View Post
            I'd go Kwa, any kwa gun is going to be amazing, but specifically these two. The vfc one is made of plastic, and doesn't perform as well. The one quirk that the kwa HK one has is that the magazines tend to leak, easily fixed by a few new o rings.
            Might grab one..

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by paulschoon View Post
              VFC makes great guns, but as far as the Mp7 the KWA one is way better and will last you longer
              I heard the VFC MP7 is horrible

              Comment


              • #8
                The KWA one is miles better. Can't be beat in terms of performance.... But the size difference is noticeable

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by APOModern View Post
                  The KWA one is miles better. Can't be beat in terms of performance.... But the size difference is noticeable
                  Yeah, but does size really matter? When I picked mine up at my local shop it felt great in my hands.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The KWA is super gas efficient too and has a lot to offer. I've found it a great primary for indoor and outdoor play

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by APOModern View Post
                      The KWA is super gas efficient too and has a lot to offer. I've found it a great primary for indoor and outdoor play
                      Yeah, the MP7 is the best! If you're still looking to buy a gun OP, I got mine here, they are a great store.
                      https://modernairsoft.com/collection...finder-smg-mp7

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MaxtheNinja View Post

                        Yeah, but does size really matter? When I picked mine up at my local shop it felt great in my hands.
                        https://modernairsoft.com/collection...d-kick-airsoft Is this the best one?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by AlecBeach View Post
                          Yes. That one is made by KWA.
                          Victory through superior fire power

                          9-11-01 We will never forget.

                          Who am I! I am a champion!

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X