Prescription insert costs for goggles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prescription insert costs for goggles

I got a great deal on an ESS goggle. I'm thinking of getting a second one in black if I can find it cheap.

I saw they have prescription inserts. I've always had issues with my glasses in the goggles.

Anyone know usually how much the cost is for them to make custom prescription lenses to fit the inserts?

This is how they look like: http://www.esseyepro.com/rx

I'd rather pick up some cheap glasses from a place like 39 dollar glasses and do some ghetto rigging in there if its kinda pricey.

It is pain in back to use googles with glasses. But i think linses will cost you some around 40-50$ in walmart. I know a lot of people who using inserts and they are happy with it. I am getting lasik next week and will have not to worry about it any more
    Last edited by i677000; 01-11-2014, 09:36 PM.
    Водка, Медведь, Балалайка, AK!

Comment

Originally posted by i677000
      It is pain in back to use googles with glasses. But i think linses will cost you some around 40-50$ in walmart. I know a lot of people who using inserts and they are happy with it. I am getting lasik next week and will have not to worry about it any more
      I've heard of Lasik, but really haven't researched it. Good luck with it!

I'll drop by walmart to look for it. 40-50 is definitely cheaper than I expected.

Comment

any update on this ? my glasses dont fit well under my dye i4's

Comment

I used the RX inserts for a while. However they still fogged pretty bad.

I resorted to getting some prescription safety lense from rxsafety.com. I use a WileyX one that isnt full seal, but it wraps around pretty big. I've used that for about 8 months I think and its been great.

Comment

Working...
          X