Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Summer Fun!!!!!

For awesome Summer fun!!!!

TANKS is offering all 3rd Sunday games $15 for entry and $10 for students.

Gates open at 8:30am and games start 10am. 30 minute missions then break throughout the game. Please hydrate and take care of your team mates.
    Victory through superior fire power

9-11-01 We will never forget.

Who am I! I am a champion!

why not every saturday? Can you see if they would host 1 day events of about 6 to 8 hours long? (I will cohost and play)

Comment

PandaMercenary,

Saturday is Tanks' busiest day for paintball. Wouldn't be enough room for paintball and airsoft. Sunday is the least busiest and reason why airsoft is on Sunday. Why not every weekend? Well frankly paintball fields do not make money on airsoft. You would have to have 200+ player wanting to show up every weekend in order for them to consider having airsoft every weekend. Reason why places like Lone Star and Legends have popped up to fill that void that paintball fields can't. Paintball fields try but as previously mentioned they have to make money and their bread butter is paintball. So we airsofters are force to take what we can get. Tanks has been very friendly towards airsoft and want to grow the sport but can't shut the whole field down for airsoft in hopes he has a large turn out when only 20-40 players show up. At some point he has to open the field back up to paintball so he can be profitable that day. Paintball field make most of their money not on entry fees but on selling paintballs all day long. Airsofters are more self sufficient. Buy a bottle of BB and it last you all day. SO it all boils down to simple economics. If you want to cohost a game at Tanks you are more than welcome to contact Mr Tanksley yourself and present your idea. He is always looking for game ideas for airsoft.
      Victory through superior fire power

9-11-01 We will never forget.

Who am I! I am a champion!

Comment

Working...
      X