Open Airsoft Play Available

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Airsoft Play Available

Hey fellow airsofters just wanted to let you know about another opportunity to get your pew pew on. Glory Paintball located in League City, TX is now offering open play airsoft every 1st Sunday of the month. They are working on having airsoft gun rentals and also being able to purchase BBs, grenades and other airsoft items on site so for right now it's bring your own stuff for now.

http://www.glorypaintball.com/airsoft.html
    Last edited by ChopperMech; 05-22-2018, 01:42 AM.
    Victory through superior fire power

9-11-01 We will never forget.

Who am I! I am a champion!

Airsoft is now every other Sunday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM

You will need your own equipment and BBs

Visit Glory Paintball website for details.
    Last edited by ChopperMech; 08-07-2018, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Update.....According to Glory Paintball website it looks like they are offering open play airsoft every Sunday now. Show your support for another paintball field that has open its doors to airsoft. I have played this field several times and it is awesome urban environment setup with street fighting and room to room clearing CQB action. I have even heard they are making some improvement to make the field even better. So get out there and get your pew pew on. I have updated the website link in the original post. It will take you directly to the airsoft section of Glory's website. There you will see pricing and other important information. Thanks.
      Last edited by ChopperMech; 05-22-2018, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X