This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thel
    It still happens. I'll be out there this Saturday.
    Cool. My day is tied up today, but maybe next weekend I'll come up and see everyone if nothing else. Might play if i can find all my gear
    I am the same person as this: http://www.houstonairsoft.com/forums/member.php?u=27

Don't try to contact me through that acct because I cannot access features on it. The profile is broken for some reason.

I am not too active in airsoft anymore. Spending my time with the SCA

Comment

• I'll be out there this Saturday with a few friends. Finally got a new gun. Who else is going to be out there?
      A wolf among sheep

Comment

• I'm thinking about coming out of my cave to sling some bbs. Is anyone going to 5j tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thel
          I'm thinking about coming out of my cave to sling some bbs. Is anyone going to 5j tomorrow?
          I know of at least 7 or 8 guys coming out including myself. Hope to see you there
          A wolf among sheep

Comment

• What's the average crowd (size wise) like over at 5J? We've been going to HGA but would like to try an outdoor environment. It's too bad a city as big as Houston doesn't have a dedicated outdoor airsoft field (that I know of).
            Last edited by tweak89; 07-27-2016, 07:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tweak89
              What's the average crowd (size wise) like over at 5J? We've been going to HGA but would like to try an outdoor environment. It's too bad a city as big as Houston doesn't have a dedicated outdoor airsoft field (that I know of).
              Okay, here's your answer. Ever since High Ground opened many people stopped going to 5J. Last time i went which was the first Saturday of August and probably peaked at 12 players. Plus their fields got shortened and they kinda look ran down because of 99 and floods. I used to go there all the time, but now HGA opened I go there mostly.

Comment

• Is anyone going up to 5J next weekend? I haven't been in months! How has the location changed since?

Comment

• Originally posted by KeiferMoraga View Post
                  Is anyone going up to 5J next weekend? I haven't been in months! How has the location changed since?
                  I will be there this weekend. The location hasn't changed much to my knowledge over the past few months, but I haven't been airsofting there in a while.

Comment

• Is this still a thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBird13 View Post
                      Is this still a thing?
                      No. As far as I know there they still offer airsoft on Sat and Sun there but hasn't been any organized games there for awhile. Road construction took a pretty big chunk of the field.
                      Last edited by ChopperMech; 06-16-2017, 10:20 PM.
                      Victory through superior fire power

9-11-01 We will never forget.

Who am I! I am a champion!

Comment

Working...
                      X